ads

20100417

one more thing.

and yes, one more issue,
dont come shooting me about this its because its the fact.

i realise people around me, as in the kawan baiks,
are like, being selfish or in better words, anti social.
what happened to all the promised outings and all shits?
and phrases like "dont worry, i wont forget u. will call u out"
dont tell me shits like that.
and when i asked why wasnt i informed about something,
shits come out from u people like "oh, u guys not close mah. so i thought it would be weird later"
dont gimme shits like that.
since u people said not close and all,
please use a bit of common sense, if not close its because we seldom social and all.
not because WE ARE NOT MENT TO BE CLOSE AND ALL.

and dont come randomly telling me problems like love life, working life or whatever lives u people have.
im not a problem solver and all and im not interested to know ur grandma stories.
why should i be knowing it since u guys arent interested in knowing mine?
isnt that what kawan baiks for?

trying to point at me that i dont layan u all at all ?
some of u guys do even fucking bother to reply my msn.
u call this friends?
its always the one i made the first move to msg u guys.

kawan baik ?
think about it.
stop giving me shitloads of craps.

dont call me a jealous bitch.