ads

20100715

2nd Semester !

2nd semester is about to start real soon!
glad that Im getting my brain to work again.
went for enrolment on the first day.
met the girls and we were so happy to see each other again!
we literally talked for the whole time and couldnt stop laughing!

geeee, im hoping this semester will turn out to be a great one.
especially when we are having a new subject, accountings.
and please try getting me a HD in every subjects because I wana make momma and poppa proud !
Momma was only half proud for my current results. I wana make it full like how the full moon shines wtf.

and also please put me not into a group that either one of the members isnt working their asses off like how I worked for my ass.
*I dont want the same case to happen again. My ovaries litterally burst till there none left.
and please be sure that the lecturers are nice and kind and friendly.
*like how Mr Seeva liked me. not showing off okay. wtf.

and please let me pass this Moral studies.
althou I liked this Moral subject during high school,
BUT people do change ! wtf

and please let it be no jams and full of parking space when I needed one URGENTLY.
I dont wana be late especially for tests/ exams.
*experienced it before and it was seriously horrible. wtf.

i think thats it.
and if these come true, I'll be a good good girl and curse lesser
*big shinny eyes and the innocent look*

TENKIU.

2 comments:

張怡 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度............................................................

穎翰翁穎翰 said...

良好的開端,已是成功的一半。.......................................................