ads

20100729

Moolah!

finally i got my beryy first pay from my aunt's company for doing data entries !
i gotta admit its quite a good pay for that month for a teenager ! :D
*i know there are higher pays okay*
but at least i dont have to travel around just to work or stand up for hours.
all i gotta do is just sit at home and type :D
how nais?

anyway, im glad that my 2nd batch has higher amount compared to the first one and i cant wait for my 2nd cheque to come!

im gona spend my first cheque by getting stuff for the families.
i cant wait ! :D
seeing them happy makes me even happier.

plus, just to pamper myself, im getting a UWS lomo camera that i've been wanting for so long.
yayyys!

i was thinking of getting loads of stuff but i gotta think twice first.
as me and Mary-Anne have a plan ahead ;)

so yup, im gona end right here and nao~

*right nao, JJ is scratching me because im hiding his favourtie tennis balls! and it hurts kao kao !

3 comments:

曹初帆張武茜 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

黃沈貞儀吉軍 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

宗雅欣博 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................