ads

20100817

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster


Im pretty sure that most of the people have heard about the movie titled Resident Evil right??

All I could say , Im pretty impressed by Alice's moves from the previous movie.
Plus, how often do u see a lady looking extremely hot and sexaaay with a pair of guns ?
and shockingly, Im a huge fan of the movie right now.



To actually go against the Umbrella Corporation as Alice,
I would actually go for the slow kind of killing.
I am so gona let them "enjoy" the pain of slow dying *evil laughs*

To actually kill the zombies,
I would actually grab their attention and lead them into an empty factory kind of dark area.
Also I gotta make sure that the windows and doors are super duper strong, as u know zombies are kinda rough.
When they are all gathered, Im gona lock them up and start heating up the factory like super hot.
That would surely give them some sun tanning moments d:
Minute by minute, I'm gona increase the temperature until their skin startts boiling or ripping off.
Whats even more gooey, their eyes would start popping out like popcorns.
And I, as Alice would be standing outside laughing and eating real popcorns.

Next, I'll drive down a huge chopper and enter the factory.
I would actually use the chopper and chop them into pieces and walaa,
feed to the dogs (:

As for the other zombies (bcs zombies are everywhere so I gotta think of some other techniques wtf)
I'll actually fork their eyeballs out and skin skin them alive and roll them onto a pile of salt.
Next, rolling them onto a layer of flour and fry them into a super duper hot boiling wok filled with cooking oil.
And what do u know, we know have zombie tempura. :D

As for the remaining eyeballs,
I'll just keep it for the decorations for the upcoming Halloween event :D

As for the big guys who are controlling me behind the computers,
I'll just sneak my way into their bedrooms and kidnap them,
and chop their body parts (well, maybe arms and legs and forking an eyeball out again)
And dump them to Thailand
(bcs thats the only place that I know most of the people are being sent there to become beggars) and offering them a new full time job called the beggar :D
I'll be forcing them to beg tons of money and I'll be using the money to get a cure for the innocent zombies to become a normal human again
(wtf, if there's no such thing/ cure for that I'll go for the next option)
The next option would be building a home for the homeless kiddos (:

THE ENDD!

4 comments:

廷家祥家祥雯 said...

很不賴的分享!! 多謝啦!!◑0◐..................................................................

三琪 said...

財富並非永遠的朋友,但朋友卻是永遠的財富。......................................................................

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

great post and all the best for the comp!

do check out my entry as well ya?

tehtarikmemoirs.com

惠NorrisBradwell041花 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。......................................... ........................