ads

20100906

holla!

holla humanies!

i've been away from blogging i know.
SORRY!

caught up with quite a lot of things from college and yes, its horrible.
i dont feel lucky for this semester. FML.
firstly, i feel dumb-er.
secondly, certain lecturer sucks which im not gona say it here.
thirdly, Accountings is giving me a serious major heart attack.

never in my life touched before accountings.
actually i did touch before, just that, i didnt put on effort learning.
it was back during my secondary school year, where i was FORCED to choose Perdagangan.
which is quite related to a little business and wood stuff.
we did do a little double entry stuff and all.
back then, I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL.
see see, that is why, no matter what ur teacher tells u now, better LISTEN.

things that we learn in primary / secondary is indeed useful for our daily lives.
okay, cutting out the craps and back to the point.
yes, eventually, Accountings has became a scary subject to me. and it takes a little longer for me to absord things up.

next is the lousy Economics. i have a feeling of failing that subject this semester omg.
her teaching method is a little different compared to my previous econs lecturer.
he teaches us using the textbook and slides all the time but this lecturer she uses slides only.
and when i happen to flip thru the textbook again, a flock of birds flew thru my mind. wtf.

on the lucky side,
i was very lucky to receive another pair of tickets from the generous advertising company, Nuffnang.
didnt expect that i'll be given a second chance to get those pair of tickets.
this time was Vampires Sucks at 1U.
we were a little late so yeah, seating was quite front.
the movie was oh-sum in a way that makes u laugh ur asses off.
*only if u watched the twilight saga movies*

most of my friends came across and asked me;
wont u get upset or angry over the show, Vampire Sucks since they are making fun of ur favourite movie, Twilight Saga?

well, to be honest, i am not that die-hard fan of the Twilight Saga movies but i would still watch for the sake of Jacob wtf wtf. the only guy i love is Jacob nao. wtf wtf.
plus, its just a movie, why so serious? :D

and yes, i just had my monthly check up with the dentist.
and FML. the nurse forced me to choose the colour of rubbers even if i say i dont want to.
i choose GOLD in colour since my friend said its nice.

Dr wong was done with my lower jaw until he said ;
eh, dia bukan nak warna gold meh? apasal purple?

nurse panicked and gave him gold.

until when he's almost done with my upper jaw he said;
now u got 2 colours. purple and gold. very nice one!

i gave him the doubtful voice and said ;
are u sure? DONT LIE.

he said ;
YES YES. later u see.

THE RESULT WAS, IN THE FIRST PLACE PURPLE AND GOLD DONT GO TOGETHER LIKE HEAVEN SAKE.

thank god the purple isnt obvious since its at the lower jaw.

FML.

No comments: